Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's about damn time!

Okay, here goes nothing. For years I've had friends and family tell me that I should write a blog. I've always thought about doing it,  even thought up names at one point, but I never got around it making it a reality. It's funny how that seems to happen all too often. So many things I've wanted to do, or wanted to say, but I just can't find the time.  I have plenty of passion in my life, and some great stories, so today is the day.  It's the last day of 2013, a year filled with some absolutely happy "I'll never forget"  moments, along with some utterly disappointing and heartbreaking moments.  Being as tomorrow is the first day of a new year,  I think it's appropriate timing that I start chronicling my life.   I plan to use humor,  wit,  sarcasm, foul language and honesty in all my posts. For those of you who know me well,  I know you wouldn't expect anything less.  And a special shout out to +Nicole Carter for being my recent inspiration!  Please check out her new blog, "2 Spoiled Naughty Dogs and a Manchild: An informal documentation into forever,"for some seriously funny and honest writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment